Our Campfire Cowboy candle will have you daydreaming about bonfires on warm summer nights and longing for a vacation to the wide open Midwest. The soft, earthy, and musky scent will fill your home with notes of teakwood, tobacco leaf, and saffron—balanced out with notes of smoke, amber, and patchouli. It also has a touch of clove for spicy kick.
All of our candles are created with all natural, soy wax and free of any phthalates, dyes, and irritants. Hand poured and hand scented in small batches, our candles also feature non-GMO and USA grown wax with a lead- and nickel-free wick.
- 100% Non-GMO, USA Grown, All Natural Soy Wax
- Free of Phthalates, Dyes, and Irritants
- Premium Essential Oil and Perfume Oil Blend
- Cotton, Lead-Free, Nickel-Free Wick
- Hand poured and hand-scented in small batches
- All sizes made in Arizona except 48 oz, which is made in Nashville
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do no burn candle more than 4 hours at a time. Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Warning: Burn candles within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.