Terms and Conditions of entry in ‘#UJBabe of the Week' (the Promotion)
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Promotion is open to everyone aged 13 and older, around the globe – but you will need an Instagram account and a (half reliable) internet service to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Uncommon James, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters/suppliers and their IRS dependents and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible to participate. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- Timing: The #UJBabe of the Week competition (the “Promotion”) begins on 10 August 2020 and ends at 11:59pm PT on 31 December 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). There will be weekly draws, and the winners of the weekly draws will be submitted to a final draw at conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- How to Enter: Super easy – post on your Instagram account a photograph and/or image featuring Uncommon James (text or character), using your user profile and mentioning @uncommonjames and using the hashtag #UJBabe. You will need to check your user profile is public.
Please note that all entries must have product, our logo, or words ‘Uncommon James’ clearly visible to qualify. Submissions that we consider to be obscene, inappropriate or offensive will be disqualified from entry and reported to Instagram. Submissions must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement. There is no restriction on the number of entries you can submit during the Promotion Period.
Uncommon James retains the sole discretion as to who is selected for the Promotion, together with the weekly winner(s). The finalists will be notified ahead of the final grand prize draw.
- Prizes: Uncommon James will select up to one photo each week during the Promotion Period. The weekly winner will be awarded an electronic gift card (valued at $100 USD retail) and winners will be posted and notified (by DM).
Any prizes awarded in the #UJBabe of the Week contest are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as otherwise at Uncommon James’s sole discretion.
Winners are responsible for all international (outside contiguous USA) duties, taxes, or fees associated with receiving a prize. Uncommon James will cover direct shipping expenses. All federal, state, local and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including, without limitation, winning a prize, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Winners will be notified on Uncommon James’s Instagram page and/or notified individually via email.
- General: All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to the use of their name, Instagram username, and the winning photograph for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion without further notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, or by accepting a prize, all participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Uncommon James and Instagram for any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance, and or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Further the Entrant acknowledges that Uncommon James have no obligation to use or post any Submission.
You also acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
This Promotion is otherwise governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Tennessee applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of Tennessee.